5/24/08

Happy Birthday Bob-O!


Like a favorite Timex .... takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'. This guy's stamina is amazing. Check out the tour schedule at bobdylan.com.
And then have a peek at my *favorite* Dylan song version of Jokerman. The video images are mesmerizing. YouTube's not allowing embedding of this one, so you'll have to go visit:
Give me a call, Bob. Times they are a changin' and we're expecting rain. :o)


6 comments:

ROB said...

Hmmmmm...
Honestly, I've never been a Bob Dylan fan. Then again, I dig his tunes when someone else does them. I'm sure you've heard that angle before. Maybe it's his voice, the harmonica, or something that just doesn't do it for me, but I do acknowledge his importance don't get me wrong. Therefore...Happy Birthday Bob!

grace said...

Have to admit not a huge Dylan fan. But he is a great writer, agree with Rob, the voice is off for me. But...Happy B-day to him, and many more!!

Tink said...

Yeah ... exactly. There are some tunes where I really like his voice and can't imagine anyone else doing 'em. (Rainy Day Women - particularly) Yes .. he has contributed so much to the history of music so in that .. we honor him! I think he might be the Jokerman. ;o)

xo

Dale said...

So, how do we figure he'd do in the American Idol try-outs...


I think that might say it all.

Dale said...

I love Bob!

Sorry, in case my previous comment was read backwards...

Tink said...

lol Dale That'd be the question alright! 'Specially if he had to go before the Simon. :o)

Well, it's been 2 days. Do you think Bob will call?

lol