10/10/10

10-10-10

Wanted to mark this day in history. Sorry I've been away, but I can't do a good job doing too many things at one time. I'll be back soon, however!




The date of October 10, 2010 (10/10/10) has become a widely popular date to get married because it only consists of the number ten. It is even more significant that the date 10/10/10 at 10:10am (10:10) or 10:10pm (22:10) to be a very lucky time.


One reason for this comes from the story of George Inmad who had been deaf since birth. On 10/10/1910 at 10:10pm (22:10) he suddenly was able to hear with no explanation from the doctors. It was a medical mystery and the only conclusion they had was that he was very lucky. From then on, it is believed that you will have good luck if you touch your ears at 10:10am or pm.


Give your ears a touch and good luck to you!



4 comments:

grace said...

good to see you hear. lucky time for you to post, maybe see you again Tink. I still loves me blogging ;)

xx

grace said...

ps: my parents got married on the 10/10/53. ok not the year 10...but...

Lucy said...

Hi Tink!

I celebrated 10/10/10 by texting a good friend of mine a short note exactly at 10:10 a.m.

;-)

Shortly thereafter, I infuriatingly misplaced my cellphone for a solid three days. Finally found it again this morning.

LUCKY? ;-/ ?

(btw, my friend had texted me back saying "you foolish American, that's 10-10-10, not 10-10-10!" LOL. Finally a day not to get confused, when dealing with Europeans.)

I'm off from work today. :) Nice to see a post from you again!!

Tom Smith said...

Tink, where are you? I've been very worried.