
Dam! Feast your eye on that [lol.] Get it? Eye? haha. That's a big dam potato. We really dig [haha] potatoes and just felt like giving the spuds a plug. Actually, I dreamed about potatoes last night, but it's too bizarre to discuss. Well, I fell asleep at 8:30 p.m. last night and missed Part 2 of the Dylan documentary. I suppose I'll get around to seeing it eventually.
Back to work soon now for me! Packing & cleaning. I found a smooshed jelly bean behind the boy's dresser and it was growing some odd fungus. It was not as gross as the boogers found lined up across the wall just out of eyesight between the bunkbeds. hm. Our two autistic boys - they like to line things up sometimes in rows or circles. A dried booger line up , however, was an interesting expression. :o) Older son, age 8, has always been quite aware of nasal stuff. He eats 'em. I read a great article about the protein benefits of ingestion. I swear it's true! I'll find it one day and post it. Our younger son, at age 7, has only just begun to show awareness in certain aspects of bodily functions. Booger harvests being one of them. So, I look upon this dried display as quite an accomplishment. Is this too gross for a blog? Too bad. lol My Dad used to look in our ears and say "clean yer ears! you've got potatoes in there!" We'd run to the bathroom mirror, necks straining sideways to see if it was true.
Potatoes and boogers and fungus, oh my! The strange things that crop [haha] up during a major household move.
This is the fun thing about a blog that no one reads, I can post any sort of nonsense just to please *me* and no one cares! lol It's great. :o) [sorry nutty ... I didn't mean to exclude you]


2 comments:
Hi Bill!
Welcome!!! :o)
My "little" brother comes for a visit! Yay :oD
Hope you are all better post op.
Love to you & the "dog" kids out there in la-la-land!
Love,
Yer big sis - tink :o)
p.s. had a quick peek at the new blog. v. cool
Hurray that you're on board! Hurray!!!!
Billy -
I forgot. I was laughing last night when I saw your blog comment. Was it the booger wall post? hee-hee! When I found the boys "wall of honor" ... I remembered the similar wall you boys had when little. It was sort of like a "beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice" moment. I wrote about booger walls and my little brother :::blink::: appears on the blog.
:o)
Oh, yes ... I shall be minga the merciless with childhood stories.
I am semi-kidding. Only because I know you are the keeper of too many blackmail stories of your own. haha!
Post a Comment