
Much too much happening to do a good job here. Going to take a little hiatus. Will be back soon!
Hold the fort!
XO
Some Poems, some Thoughts, some Yolks. Eggsalad rumbles on the Alchemies of Life: spirit, matter, autism, things that go bump in the Matrix. Honored Mom for THREE exceptional children. "My love is an imperfect thing but it sings." --- Aldo Ventura ---

Much too much happening to do a good job here. Going to take a little hiatus. Will be back soon!
Hold the fort!
XO
13 comments:
we shall hold down the fort for ya Tink!! :)
see you when we see you xox
See you on the flip side, Tink!
I'm with Grace.
xx
Dale
For a second I read your post as saying you were getting "little haircuts".
LOL
Have a nice hiatus (sounds like a surgical procedure!). I think I'm just returning from mine. :-)
Perhaps.
Love your Lilo and Stitch song Aloha -- listening right now! My kids used to love that soundtrack.
:-)
Have a nice hiatus Tink.
Tom
Ok, Tink still holding down the fort....
lol hope all is well. xox
Hi Tink,
Just a short and sweet hello to remind you you're missed.
And to send supportive thoughts if you need them.
I hope all is as well as it can be with you, the kids, and the rest of your family. I know times have been tough.
How are you enjoying the new house?
:-)
I just got back from N.O. It was a great visit with family.
Talk soon.. Lucy.
Hey Tink,
Thanks for stopping by. 've missed you!
You take 'er easy too. No rush.
- Lucy. (see y' over at Kew...)
Great to hear from you Tink, and delighted for you and the family. When I lived in London, I was right beside Ealing Broadway and what seemed twenty-five railway tracks. When i left that place, I had trouble sleeping, for I missed the rocking rat-ta-ta-tat of the trains.
take care,
be lucky
Hi Tink, hope you are well. xo
Hi Tink!
Geez Tink...It's been a while. Hope you and the family are doing OK.
Hi Tink,
I hope you and your family are OK. Has school started yet?
Just checking in to tell you that my German cousin has finally had her book published! (my dad just sent me the link)
"Ich weiß, dass ich ein himmlischer Mensch bin" or "I Know That I Am A Divine Being". I'm not sure (yet) if it'll be available in English.
Anyway, I'm eager to read it, though I have already heard some of her anecdotes. (Sadly, Jan passed away a couple of years ago).
Much love, Lucy (really hope to hear from you soon!)
Post a Comment