2/28/09

We Got Your Money!

we got the money

WE GOT
YOUR MONEY
GONNA
SPEND YOUR MONEY
GONNA
PRINT SOME MORE MONEY

"Borrowed" from Lucy!

Wish it had sound. :o) Sing-song or rap the words. hee-hee!

8 comments:

Lucy said...

It's an honor to be picked up by the Tink channel!

:-)

They're lookin' good on your page.

Lucy said...

P.S. One of the things about it that cracks me up most is how every so often Obama watchs the road. Seriously.

LOL

ROB said...

The thing I see in this little video that gives me at least a glimmer of hope is this....They aren't driving in one of those heavily armoured vehicles with the bullet proof windows and stuff.

Lucy said...

OMG, Rob. You never cease to crack me up.

First the going over the cliff, then Nancy Pelosi's dental records, then this.

LMAO!

Thank God for comic relief

Tink said...

lol. Oh boy. I don't think he glances at the road. Nope. He's eyeing that COACH boutique. Thinking "maybe a nice little leather city shoulder pouch to stuff more of your money in" or a little something for the wife. heh. It's alright Barack .. we'd lampoon *any* politician in the big house. Anyone. It's just so much fun to do it.

Lucy said...

eyeing the Coach boutique.

Haha! (and I thought the laughs had finally ended)

grace said...

obama say a whole lotta nothing these days!!

Lucy said...

My son said something tonight, and I totally agree with him. Indeed, Joe Biden looks a lot like my dad. I had been thinking that for some time as well....

:-D