4/5/09

Earth to Spring, Earth to Spring

COME IN SPRING!

What happened to spring? April 5 and it's going to snow! ::sproing:: Seems like we've gone directly from winter to summer last few years, and 2009 doesn't want to be the exception.












Poor birdies are getting impatient and hungry.

5 comments:

Lucy said...

Tweet-tweet, chirp-chirp, yeah, what happened to Spring indeed?!

Same here: snow predicted tomorrow; dreary and rainy all afternoon today. Same as normal for my part of the country tho'. I spent most of the day glum in bed, a bit depressed, a bit PMT (as Rachel would say... ) ... wishing for brighter days. Guess I'll have to wait a month longer or so......

What a cute little birdy! Looks like an English Robin.

Talk soon,
Lucy. (and Happy Monday, while we're at it!) (I hate the weekends, don't know why that is, they make me feel lost and restless)

Tink said...

Awww ... sorry you're feeling glum, Lucy Yep .. that's an English Robin .. you got it!! It's the Sunday night blues ... gotta go back to school/work/etc on Monday. I work the weekends, so it doesn't really affect me the in the way it used to. I remember Sunday nights as a kid just dreading Mondays. Now, Mondays are tra-la-la as I work on my 3rd job - at home. Laundry, cleaning, errands. Just like the line from "Breakfast of Champions" .. "Goodbye Blue Monday!" lol

Well .. look at that! You're post was at exactly 5:15 !!!!!

PT would be SO proud of that ether vibe. :o)

Tink said...

typo! sorry ... make that "Your" post. duh.

grace said...

same here, we really didn't have a winter, lots of summer, a bit of spring, but jumping right into summer I think>

luv the pics.

Tink said...

Thanks, Grace. Hope you can get your music player going!

xo