4/15/09

I've Been 'Tooned!


By my daughter. Mom from her perspective. Birthmarks and all. lol


8 comments:

grace said...

awww, that is adorable. An Artist in the making!

xo

Ventura highway.....now its in my head lol!

ROB said...

That's awesome Tink! It's WAY better than I could do that's for sure.

grace said...

I've been bitten a time or two by an alligator lizard, they do bite pretty good, hold on too, especially when you try to shake them off your finger!

Tink said...

:o)

She actually drew this a number of months ago. lol Warts and all!

She is progressing well in her sketching.

Yeah, Grace ... I had no idea alligator lizards were a *real* creature (until I looked them up.) Don't know if I'd be brave enough to grab one. lol

Lucy said...

I LOVE it!
Love the ear "curls" and the high pony tail! She's captured your tinkness very well I think! Youthful and unique and creative.
Both you and she.

This is also cracking me up coz a year or two ago my SON drew a very damning cartoon of me! At a restaurant. With a glass of wine. The picture is up on my cubicle cabinet at work but I'll bring it home and see if I can scan it maybe this weekend and post it on MY blog! It's hideous! LOL

I love the pic. You can use it for all your internet profiles! I just may do the same with mine one day. LOL

Tink said...

oh my word, Lucy. lol It's amazing what happens inside yerself when you see a sketch of you done by your own child. I would love to see yours. We can LOL together and then cry or sigh. lol

Well, that's a great idea! Use it for profile pics. lol (can I airbrush out the warts first??)

ROFLMAO

Lucy said...

Hey Tink... I didn't get around to scanning my horrible cartoon portrait; maybe next weekend! LOL

grace said...

oh the lizards don't bite that hard! lol
I forgot about your love of birds when I posted that pic of June and the pidgeon, sorry! Not a good visual for a bird lover. My friend got it, and June is so terrified of load booms, I was trying to show her that good things happend for a bird dog after. Next bird picture will be a good one! :)
Have a good week.