
Do you like my costume?
:o)
Some Poems, some Thoughts, some Yolks. Eggsalad rumbles on the Alchemies of Life: spirit, matter, autism, things that go bump in the Matrix. Honored Mom for THREE exceptional children. "My love is an imperfect thing but it sings." --- Aldo Ventura ---
5 comments:
absolutely!
Happy Halloween, What are the other costumes in your house?
xo
hahaha! Hi Grace ~*~
Well, the boys are not digging Halloween this year, so no costumes. Sarah is "Halloween Spider Princess" .. very pretty, very princessy. :o)
Pics to come.
xo
ooh, a SPIDER princess? I was just watching a show about spiders this afternoon.
How original!
Oh - and that jack-o-lantern! It's the second one I've seen today where the stem was the nose! Must be the new style. Very creative.
Haaaappppy Halloweeeeeeeen....
:-E
ooh, cool a spider princess. I would like to see that photo. Boy costumes are so inventive these days. My friends son is the Emperor of Evil.
Happy Halloween
Love it, Tink!
xx
Post a Comment