LOVE handbells and choir! A "quick" performance to get us in the spirit! (you'll hear what I mean about *quick* .... lol ) (okay, I know it's December 2nd, but Happy December, anyway!)
12/2/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Some Poems, some Thoughts, some Yolks. Eggsalad rumbles on the Alchemies of Life: spirit, matter, autism, things that go bump in the Matrix. Honored Mom for THREE exceptional children. "My love is an imperfect thing but it sings." --- Aldo Ventura ---
8 comments:
That is beautiful. How can that not put you in the spirit!!
Happy December xo. I still can't believe it's the end of this year already. Wonder what is in store for the next? Good things!!!!!! :)
My computer won't let me watch it...
But I will imagine it.
xx
Very nice, Tink.
I've been listening to lots of Christmas music this weekend. This fits right in!
- Lucy xo
Crap, my sound isn't working - and I love Christmas music. Must figure out why my speakers are not in order.
xx
Lesley
Hope the school week's winding down nicely Tink. Hang in there... and STAY WARM! brrrrr... (it's reached us now)
whoa, I just read you bizarre fact about the Roman emperor commodos. barbaric at its finest.
hope you are well, staying warm and safe in your weather. Still cold her, freezing temps, so weird. if we had rain, we could warm up.
take care xo
have a good day off. I hope Ben feels better.
xo
Hello everyone! Here's a group hug: {{{{{{{{{{{Grace, Dale, Lucy, Lesley}}}}}
I wonder why Dale? Sometimes I have trouble viewing, too. It comes and goes and has no explanation! Mystery speaker problem, Lesley? I hope they start working! Yes Grace and Lucy, people are starting to get into the spirit here. Despite everything, people seem to be remembering the reason for the season and taking stock of things that are important.
I hope everyone is warm and cozy. The temperature here is supposed to go above freezing (32 F) today. It's been in the single digits and finally got up to 10 F last night. It's very early in the winter season to be this cold. On the up side, I hope it freezes out all the nasty viruses going around!
Off to do errands ...
xo
Post a Comment