
Have a blessed week!
Some Poems, some Thoughts, some Yolks. Eggsalad rumbles on the Alchemies of Life: spirit, matter, autism, things that go bump in the Matrix. Honored Mom for THREE exceptional children. "My love is an imperfect thing but it sings." --- Aldo Ventura ---
7 comments:
Have a blessed week too Tink.
xox Grace ,June & Summer
Happy Easter, Tink!
xx
I loved seeing your hair progress photos. It is coming in beautifully, and you look beautiful.
Will Tink ever come back to blogland??
xo
Aww, thanks Grace for still checking in. You're a sweetheart. I don't know if I'll come back to blogland here. It's hard to keep up and do the other network as well. With school winding down, I may have more time and will probably do some ;o)
xo
well, if you feel like a blog post, we'll be checking in on ya here. It is tough with your schedule to do it all and other networks aswell. There are still a few of us, still blogging, it has come down to a small group (well, my/our blog group anyway). That's ok. I think blogger feels like the slow road sometimes, where FB is so busy, so much going on there, there is more of a draw. You know me, I kinda like the slow quiet roads ;).
FB overwhelms me.
anyway, you always have great posts...maybe we'll see you here :)
ox
Easter? Oh it's been a while!
I say it's that book on line, along with your incredible busy household and schedule that's kept you away from here.
I'm following now!
-ginab
Thank you Grace and Gina! Almost missed these 2 posts. Yes, it was a while. Now that 2 are out of school with only 1 doing the mad morning rush, am hoping for a little more "Mom" time. ;o)
xo
Post a Comment