
If you'd like to "click the above," you can take the personality profilers "tests."
Even though people feel that they "know" me .. they are occasionally surprised at things I will do or say. It surprises me, too, at times. But, it's part and parcel of the "INFP/J" personality. ::::shrugs:::: Have fun. To get started, here is something NO ONE knows about me.
When I was a child: I ate an ant.
I hope it wasn't a relative.
:o)

21 comments:
hi tink!
thanks for all the love.
please keep praying for me!!!
i am having a rough time.
love you,
suexxx
Awww ... Sue. Look at you - beautiful lady! So sweet to stop by. You better believe I'm praying like crazy. So sorry you're having a rough time. I can't begin to imagine the road you've traveled to now. Your spirit is so remarkable. The physical takes time to adjust to the changes and so does the psyche. Sometimes, still, I look in the mirror and feel that my body (heart) betrayed me. So stupid to think that way, but that thought does creep in. Between the metal in my heart and the creaking bones, I wonder. Then, I think of you and am renewed by your amazing tenacity. You know, we just wrote on PT's blog about God working through others. The kind of love that surrounds you is drawn toward you *because* I truly believe that He's working through you. Don't you want to just tell him he's a bit heavy on the METHOD! lol
You're gonna have BIG ups and BIG downs as you adjust to viewing yourself a little different. A little droopy on the face and eye ... but ALIVE and soulful and lovely despite it all.
Remember your shine is HUGE when you look in the mirror, when you struggle to keep your balance, when you want to swing and dance and feel free ... but are weighted down by circumstance. It's okay to have moments of discouragement and yes ... even some self pity .. it is OKAY. You've been through a hell of an ordeal and it's fine to get pissed when the progress isn't meeting your expectations. Don't lower the expectations, but allow the timing to change.
Keeping you in daily prayer and surrounding you in love and light,
Tink
Tink ~
Freaking EUREKA ia right !!!!!!
Yahoo ~ I swear it feels like Christmas!! Thank you! I love you! I'm all smiles and tickled pink!!! Oh my goodness! You are such a sweetheart! I'm, seriously, as excited as one can get! Thank you so much for remembering me regarding this issue! Oh Joy! (I like your new pic ~ you're adorable!)
But, speaking of being a sweetheart ~ You wrote Suesjoy the nicest message:) Talk about knowing the right words at the right time! Your words were so beautiful. I don't believe I've ever read anything more heartfelt. I know she's going through hard times and I was searching for something positive, encouraging and uplifting for her. It was frustrating and difficult because I hurt for her so much. But, then I read your message yesterday and a calm came over me. You said what I wished I could have said ~ so beautifully :)
I am so thankful for you ~ for so many reasons ~ you are truly beautiful! I hope we remain friends always!
I'm going to go back to my page and do a double take ~ just can't believe this has happened. (You've inspired me to go and try to do something with my blog ~ which is in dire need!)
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you ~ can't believe it!
Love, Janice xo
Man, Tink I'm Bummed out. Pete's blog is gone! What will we do? Well at least I might have helped get you into Phil Hendrie. Listening to that him can help fill our Pete-less gap right?
Rob
Hi Tink
Hope you are well, Pete's site blanco.
Pity eh!
I'll drop in now and then, Pete didn't take his actual blog down onlythe content so who knows maybe he'll post something.
See ya
Terry
hi tink!
thank you - just read your comment on my blog.
could you please email me?
suesjoy@gmail.com
thank you!
love,
sue
Thanks for the wonderful comments
on my blog Tink.You have a very
happening blog here.Shrimp pizza
with extra sauce,garlic powder,
hot pepper and lemon!You can't
go wrong with that ;)
I think I will take that
personality test above,
it looks like fun ;)
Hi Tink!
I took the test. It says I'm an "INTJ - The "Strategist"" Interesting stuff.
I appreciate you stopping by my blog. August is a crummy month for me. Glad it's almost over.
Zoe
great test, will have to take. and report back.
Hey~~ Sue, Janice, Rob, Terry ... we've touched base via blog/e-mail. Zoe, I know. I'm sorry and September is just around the corner. ::HUGS:::: for you. Your personality flag looks wonderful. I left a blather on your blog. ;o)
Grace - if you take it, just remember it's a fun thing and is not designed to necessarily be 100% accurate, but they come close!
Mike - I cannot find a place that offers shrimp pizza. So, am going to do the next best thing. I'll MAKE one! ta-da. Will let you know how it goes. :o)
Hope today finds everyone feeling some peace and release of tensions. It's a mad,mad,mad,mad world sometimes, eh?
Keeping the Faith and sending love ~*~
xo
Oh ... on the Pete blog. Yeah ... even though I KNEW it was coming, it was still a little shock to find that blank page. Ah well. Am excited about what awaits! My curiousity is driving me nuts about the Lifehouse Portrait thing he mentioned before the blog closed.
Well, I'm excited that the Fall is coming. It's the most wonderful time of the year for me! Cooler, clear nights. Bright blue skies and brilliant bursts of red, orange, plum, yellow leaves. Apple cider, cinnamon buns baking in the cool mornings, pumpkin patches and Halloween. Harvest baskets and my favorite root vegetables aplenty! Caramel apples and a million loaves of zucchini bread from the millions of overgrown zucchini in neighbors gardens. You'd think we'd learn about overplanting zucchini after 50 years. ha! :o)
How about that interview with Pete that Lucy posted on TOWHM? It's a nice one.
Well, off to do bedtime routines!
Be well and peaceful,
xo
Wow, Tink! It's been ages since I've had time to visit. I LOVE your blog. How'd you get it to be so W I D E?
Very cool. I'll check back on the personality thing a bit later.
Hope you and your kids are well!
- Lucy. (is it cooler where you are yet? I can't wait for fall!)
P.S. I've always found summer to be the most depressing time of year. I just may blog about that one day...
PPS. I think I'll skip the personality test for now. I vaguely recall doing this a few years ago and getting a result something like INFP.... I dunno! Introverted something or other. I just don't feel like creating an account at the moment.
Oh, and isn't Library Thing fun??! I enjoy looking at your bookshelf. Now... if only we could virtually lend each other the books....
PPPS. I know ONE book of yours I want.....
;-)
Hi Lucy!
Thanks for stopping by. I honestly do not remember what I did to make it wide. Prolly something I did by accident and then forgot. That's usually how it happens. It's definitely NOT skill. lol
The kids are wonderful and the days are getting a wee bit cooler. The nights are very much so. I love it.
I have YOU to thank for turning me on to "My Library." I've had a lot of fun with it. First discovered it on YOUR blog!
Geee .... I'll bet you might want to borrow Amazing Journey???
I still need to get Confederacy of Dunces. That and Pete's book will be b-day gifts to myself in October!
I could see you fitting the INFP personality. Maybe even INTP. It's just a fun little thang to do. Over on the right in my "Mixed Nuts" links, there is one that reads "Jung Typology Test." It's also a free one and it doesn't require signing up for any kind of account.
Also ... check out "Hot Babes." It's absolutely NOT what you think. :o) I had one guy send me a nasty because he thought it was hot chicks and found the mythology page. :o)
Have a good day/week. Off for school meetings today. Dreaded IEP meetings. blech .. ptooey. Due to financial circumstances (i.e. no child support) I can no longer homeschool/therapy the children. Have to work full time! Makes me feel mad, sad, sick, scared, to have to put them in schools where they do not want to be and I don't want them to be; but, what can you do? I trust that this is part of that "bigger plan" for some reason. So, off we go to another limb of the big Journey. I hope this thing only has 4 limbs ...
heh.
Best smiles and peace !
xo Tink
I like your idea of doing the test for my dogs, when I get some more computer time coming up, I am going to do that. That would be fun.
Hi Tink
Guess I'm an ENFP!
Thanks for the link - I finally found a name/user name that no one already had...
...and we all know Pete... ;)
Grace, I hope you get a chance to answer the questions for June and Summer. That would be a stitch!
Wow Dale! According to Kiersey, we should get married. lol
And yes ... it's SEPTEMBER!...where is Pete?? And the "new" website. ::::tapping impatient foot::::
:o)
xo
OK, tink... I finally took the Jungian test, though I must confess (as these tests always go) about 1/4 of the answers were IMPOSSIBLE for me to satisfactorily answer, so I just sort of clicked on a choice... without necessarily feeling it was the right answer.
Anyway, here's my result:
ISFP
YOU ARE:
very expressed introvert
distinctively expressed sensing personality
slightly expressed feeling personality
moderately expressed perceiving personality
Sorry about having to put the kids in school... it' so hard to put your trust in others at times, but I've had to let go too, now I sometimes feel I've let go too much. Too long of a story...
anyway, I'm SURE you're a WONDERFUL, compassionate mom!
- Lucy. :-)
Post a Comment