11/20/07

Turkey, Stuffing, Green Bean, Tart - Who are YOU?

What Thanksgiving food are YOU? I'm the STUFFING. (Hoping because I'm so yummy and not because I'm full of it!) hahaha.



You Are The Stuffing
You're complicated and complex, yet all your pieces fit together.People miss you if you're gone - but they're not sure why.

11 comments:

Dale said...

I am mashed potatoes...

Ordinary, comforting, and more than a little predictable
You're the glue that holds everyone together.

But only when it comes to turkey dinner!

Tink said...

:o)

These are a bit tongue in cheek; however, you seem to be the glue Dale! I could never, however, call you ordinary.

;o)

xo

ROB said...

OK Tink...Now I'm really pissed!
This below is what mine said:

You Are Pumpkin Pie

Even when people are full - they make room for you.
Good or bad, your smell is most likely to arouse a man.


My smell is most likely to arouse a man? WTF!!! Please tell me that this questionaire was for women only and I shouldn't have taken it.
I don't want to "arouse a man" thank you. Man...this sucks...
And on top of that, I hate pumpkin pie. As a matter of fact, I won't touch the stuff.

This actually reminds me of a great Phil Hendrie bit where Steve Bosell thinks he's gay because his ring finger is longer than his index finger on his right hand. Apparently UCLA did some lame study that showed this to be generally true. So he sued UCLA of course. A classic bit!

Lucy said...

That quiz made me hungry!

Here's what I got:

You Are The Cranberry Sauce

A little sweet, a little sour - you've got the flava!
Though, you do tend to squish in people's mouths...

Ahvarahn said...

we are too alike - me stuffing too, which is cool; I make a mean stuffing (with sausage added of course)

have a great thanksgiving tink!
Paul

zoeentwistle said...

I'm cranberry sauce. I want to be the stuffing. I don't really care for cranberry sauce. hmm.

happy thanksgiving Tink!

XO
Zoe

Tink said...

::giggling:: Rob - as noted in response to your freakout (past post) ... think pie, feel pie, smell pie, *be* the pie, you *are* the pie! No, no .. this quiz was not for women only. That would be sexist. You *must* get into your role. Actually, my daugher had her Teddy Bear take the quiz. "Teddy" was the Turkey. He was very miffed. Said Teddy, in a teeny little voice, "just because I be a stuffed thing, doesn't make me a turkey! I'm going home!" pout. OTOH Rob, having to the ability to arouse a man does not make you gay. :o)

Lucy! LOL! The flava. sweet and spicy. Definitely you! Did you ever accidentally catch a show and then were so mortified by what you saw that you couldn't actually turn the channel? Well, that happened with me and VH1. I once tuned in and saw that "Flava of Life" guy. Flava Flav? Is that it?
Anyway, he was having some kind of fling with the tall, cropped, scary blond who used to be with STallone. I can't think of her name. Anyway, it was the most horrific, inane, disgusting, but weirdly mesmerizing thing I've seen in ages. What a cretin and waste of humanity. Now, where were we? Oh yes! Cranberry FLAVA! :o)
Sorry for that nauseating interlude. heh.


Oh man .. Paul! Squishy hug for you! Thanks for playing. :o) If I could be an nth of the writer you are Paul, my dreams would come true. Mmmm .. I love sausage in most forms and in many dishes. Apples, sage, and pork sausage stuffing, layered in between thinly pounded, seasoned pork tenderloin. Lightly basted and baked. :::finding the drool bib:::: yum! Now there's an idea for a slice of heaven. A healthy portion of Stuffed Tenderloin over a novel by Ahvarahn! ahhh. :o)

Zoe! lookit you and Lucy gettin' the FLAVA FLAV! lol You are sweet and spicy, too. I don't know if you'd be squishy, but i'll bet you are a good hugger when you feel the need. ;o) I'm wondering if Flava Flav puts one of those wacky gold medallions on his Thanksgiving turkeys.

I hope everyone has a wonderful, simple, uncomplicated, exquisitely your own Thanksgiving.

xo

PDBT said...

I hope I would be the yams, just as tasty as the real(potato) thing but less calories and good for you, too. Can't resist mashed yams... Yummmmmmmmm!

PDBT said...

OK, I took the stupid quiz and I was the stuffing...

Whatever that means...
who creates these things. I am still convinced they are 'THE MAN' trying to find out info on us as he spies and creates dossiers!

-paranoid Lin

ROB said...

Thank you Tink I feel better now:)

Tink said...

Hiya Lin! hope you feel great after spending time at the family wedding. Well LinIt's quite possible. All things are possible. But is it probable? I dunno. If "the man" wanted to create such a dossier, I'm sure they'd find a more direct way, such as bugging the living quarters or something. I think the creators of these sometimes serious, sometimes "just for fun/wacky" quizzes are young college-aged kids majoring in sociology and/or psychology aided and abetted by programming majors. Maybe. ;o) Mmm... yum yams!

Stuffing, eh? It's one of those weird foods. You either love it or hate it. Kind of like octopus. :o)

Rob Glad you feel better. From the read on your Thanksgiving karaoke fantasy camp ... I'll bet! :o)