| You Were a Deer |
![]() Graceful and gentle, you appreciate beauty and balance. A giving soul, you are able to sacrifice for the greater good. |
I would consider it a great honor to be considered an animal. :o) Which animal do you think you might have been (or maybe still are?) Rob, party animal doesn't count! (kidding)



24 comments:
ooh, Tink... that was a nice SHORT test! Here's my result:
You Were a Fox
A good observer, you often watch others while remaining unseen.
Cunning and courageous, you also have a gentle side.
I'd say that sounds pretty much like me -- more in my 3D life than my online life. (though I"m not so sure about cunning and courageous)
(did you know that foxes sound like cats in a cat fight? we have wild foxes living next door to us in the cemetery and you can hear them caterwauling something awful at night sometimes!)
P.S. LOVE your new holiday blog "banner"!
I ended up as a skunk. Don't know what I did to deserve that, though it spoke glowingly of me.
But...
...skunks do not glow.
--Dan L.
I was a cat.
I find that hard to belief, but I'll take that over the skunk that dan got I guess. This was one of the more scientific tests we've taken latest wasn't it? LOL!
Rob
Oh no, I'm afraid I was a...a PIG.
There, I said it!
ok I'm going to take the quiz now.
Back in a flash!
Ok I took the quiz until I got an animal I liked! LOL
Well, the first was a SKUNK! Then I got a rabbit. This was the best:
***You Were An Owl***
You are stealthy and secretive - no one knows the true you.
You are a seeker of freedom, and you are comfortable with your dark side.
Oui oui, c'est vrai, c'est moi,
C'est dommage!
I was a Cougar
I am a great leader who has dominance without ego.
I am wickedly cunning and off the scale confident.
There y'are. Indeed!
says I was a Polar Bear, loner and I like solitude, those I am ok with, but seek the revenge on those who harm me, ....not me!!
Anyway Polar Bears are beautiful and graceful, I'll take that.
I love being amongst all the creatures! Okay, I just *had* to go back and do Pete.
He "was":
A Zebra
You tend to see life in black and white - clearly without filters.
You enjoy being part of a group while maintaining your individuality.
I could not remember and then could not find Rachel's year of birth, so could not do her.
You guys are wonderful! I wonder where the dogs, wolves, and birds are??
I did not know that, Lucy about the foxes. I think you are a keen observer, stealthy, and you definitely pick your spots to be seen/heard! (thanks on the banner. I felt all jingly and put it up. :o) )
Hi Dan! Nice of your skunkliness to come visit!!! You know what? I'm one of those oddballs who likes the smell of skunk. Not close up, however. But, from a distance, the smell of skunk is sort of pleasant to me. lol :::shrugs::: Hope your Cruz is feeling better and that California Dreamin' life is treating you well! I think skunks are sweet and a little misunderstood. :o)
And the cat came back, the very next day .. yes, the cat came back .. etc. lol Rob Your eyes are most assuredly catlike. No doubt. I'll bet you like a little massage around the neck and scruffy ears? Cats are pretty well known for their independence and assertiveness. I think that's you! :o)
Suesjoy LOL! Gotta love it and you. :o) And in a funny way, I'll bet it's true. You were probably a wide variety of critters! I guess it's true that we can only know of people what they show us! No pity now. ;o) I think, too, that everyone has some little or big "dark" corner in their personalities or way of being. Meet it, greet it, know it, love it, then take it or leave it at will. Owls are very wise hunters. ;o)
grrrowwwll Paul Cougars happen to be one of my very favorite big cats! You seem to bide your time well with patience and care, and then pounce! when the timing is correct. Graceful and stunning to observe. ;o)
Hiya Grace Yes, polar bears are spectacular. Very protective of their young and yes, graceful and beautiful. Their coats are beautiful, reflecting the light as they do. Adaptable and dependable with a keen eye. ;o)
LOL @ Sue and Dan!
Rachel's 34 and her bday is July 24. So that makes her birth year 1973 (GAWD!) Yep, she's 10 years younger than me. Hard to believe!
Put her in and see what it cranks out! (I'll let you do it, tink, don't want to spoil the fun). Hmm... zebra, eh? I don't know about that seeing in b/w thing but true about the group/individuality. Or maybe there is something to that seeing in b/w after all. Pete's always seemed very contradictory to me -- adorably so.
P.S. Love your random quote of the day by EB White. I'll quote it here since otherwise it'll disappear at the stroke of midnight (15 minutes from now).
"I wake each morning torn between the desire to improve the world and the desire to enjoy it. It makes it hard to plan the day." Brilliant!
- Foxy Lucy.
How can my birthday possibly dictate my past animal?
And, like Sue, I was an owl...
I have a dark side?
Funny what Tink said about skunks. I feel the same way. I like the smell from a distance. I have a few skunks in the neighborhood which are the cutest little things. I even put food out for them sometimes. The neighbors hate me for it but screw them. Skunks have as much right to this world as we do. Besides if they'd quit building houses on every friggin' inch of land around here they'd surely have stayed in their former woodsy homes.
Hi Tink, yeah! lets make a Pete cake! Enjoy that Bizzarre Foods when you find it on, usually around 8pm.
Thanks Lucy! Okay ... let's see ... pull up my sleeve, reach in the hat ... et Voila! Rachel was:
A Rabbit.
You are fast thinking and tend to live by your wits.
Getting over fears is important to you, as is strengthening intuition.
I think it fits! Thanks for logging that quote. It was a good one.
Hm. Dale I don't think this was a random generator thing, so maybe someone put together certain characteristics of certain animals and then related them to your astrological sign. I think. :o) On the other hand, maybe there's a little magic genie in blogthing who recognizes you (and Lin will like this & might even agree) according to the data they have already stored from previous quizzes and then, since there's already a database of your retinal pattern from constant staring at the hidden monitor camera, that genie who is really John Kennedy's killers' ghosts, screws with your head even further, and comes up with an animal profile matching you, your characteristics, your temperament, even your DNA. That's from the blood they draw whenever you have to pay your internet bill. :oP
So, do you think you have a dark side?
:o)
Okay, I will officially "count" Dale as the first bird! (Sorry Sue your Piggy was first! By the by, pigs are marvelous animals. Very intelligent. My sister-in-law's stepmother is owned by a hog and the thing tops 350 pounds or more! It lives in their house, is potty-trained (for outside), it sits by the fireplace, is very clean, am told is an amusing, responsive companion not only to the people of the home but to the dogs, and sings to Liberace. Okay .. so it lacks a little class or musical taste, but other than that .. a winner! I will never admit in front of this woman that I salivate for bbq ribs around Piggy or that I am inexplicably drawn to watch old film clips of Liberace. It's the train wreck phenom, i think. It's sort of embarrassing. And seeing how intelligent and sensitive this animal is, I can no longer buy pork products w/o extreme guilt. It's a quandry for a sausage lover.
But I'm sorry .. back to you Sue I think this is also the Year of the Fire Pig in Chinese astrology! A fine animal. Wear the chinny chin chin hairs proudly!
I agree there Rob People move into what was once strictly wild animal territory (like the Who Forum) and then expect that these critters will just go away. They won't. Territoriality and food supplies, etc. To arms little skunks and foxes! Pitchforks and torches to arms! Frankenstein's monster is on the loose! And he's got a bead on your hog pen! eeeeeeekkkk!
okay, my imagination is running amok with my silliness.
Thank God for you Grace stepping into the room *just* in the nick of time. I haven's caught the Bizarre Foods yet, but I will! Now, I have to get busy on a cake mold that resembles Pete in a grand windmill jump. ::::thinking:::: and off to the kitchen!
xo to all ;o)
I was a porcupine:
You have created your own path in life, and you encourage others to do the same.
Even as life progresses, you always maintain a sense of wonder and innocence.
This is true for me but I never figured that of a porcupine.
Where do you find this stuff?
XO
Zoe
Amazing how many different animal types they have.
And yeah -- I tink, I mean I think the rabbit fits Rachel!
And who knows.. like you say, maybe there really IS some magic in this program. Like LIFEHOUSE.
LOL
Hiya Zoe! A Porcupine. That is very cool. I love those little critters. I do wonder how innocent they are though. hehe. :o) Yeah, I would have thought they would have written something like "... and you are bit prickly when bothered..." lol
There are thousands of these little weird tests, quizzes, fun things at blogthing.com Have fun!
XO
Great thought there Lucy I mean, Foxy Lady.
Ooo! That's be a good one. I wonder what Jimi's animal would be. :o)
"... and you are bit prickly when bothered..." That would work too! Like my song..."I want to be feared in my neighborhood." Are porcupines feared?
Zoe :o)
Not sure if they're feared. I would fear sitting on one!
:oD
Hiya Tinkerbell.. nice to see you here too :P
I was a swan.. a spiritual soul who sees into the future... hmm.. if i was so good at seeing the future how come I don't see the train wrecks coming now? LOL Jus kiddin..
Love your new pic.. how did you do it?
xox
~Lace~
I don't know if porcupines are initially feared or are just a major source of confusion to other animals. Have you ever watched a fox or coyote or something approach one? They are totally baffled. It's hilarious! Then they piss the porcupine off and the animal freaks out and runs away with his tail between his legs. LOL!
Rob
Hiya Lace! Oh! A beautiful swan. Absolutely full of grace. I guess if ya saw all the train wrecks coming, you'd prolly go Cuckoo! My youngest son had a "conversation" with a swan and a goose this past summer. It was very cute. He hummed and vocalized "eeeeeeee" and the swan would sort of squeak and flutter about, and the goose honked back. This went on between the 3 of them for about 4 solid minutes! My mind went to singing "Ohhhh... there once was an ugly duckling ..." Hans Christian Andersen. :o) Oh. The pic. I found this freebie website called morphthing.com. You upload a photo of your fine self and click a few gizmos, adjust for fine tuning, et voila! You are Popped like a Warhol. :o) Do it! I'll bet yours will be gorgeous!
Hey Rob I LOVE this story about the porcupine. Clever little critter! It reminded me of a Mutual of Omaha Wild Kingdom episode about that exact encounter. Very hilarious. I think in that one, it was a cougar.
Hope everyone is feeling a-okay!
xo
Post a Comment