| You Are Midnight |
![]() |
11/30/07
Day Tripper? Afternoon Delight? Midnight At The Oasis?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Some Poems, some Thoughts, some Yolks. Eggsalad rumbles on the Alchemies of Life: spirit, matter, autism, things that go bump in the Matrix. Honored Mom for THREE exceptional children. "My love is an imperfect thing but it sings." --- Aldo Ventura ---
| You Are Midnight |
![]() |
9 comments:
I AM SUNRISE:
You enjoy living a slow, fulfilling life. You enjoy living every moment, no matter how ordinary.
You are a person of reflection and meditation. You start and end every day by looking inward.
Caring and giving, you enjoy making people happy. You're often cooking for friends or buying them gifts.
All in all, you know how to love life for what it is - not for how it should be.
Ummm...yeah sure...
It's about half right and half wrong. Especially the part about cooking for friends. I cook for no one and they are all the better because of it...trust me:)
Rob
Hi Rob! What a nice time of day you are. :o)
Yeah, these little things are accurate to a degree. heh. Replace "cooking" with something else. I'm always reading about the nice things you do for people. Sending Phil bits and helpful CDs, etc. Sharing your music. That all counts! You do seem to stay grounded in the present and that's admirable. Have a really nice weekend!
xo Tink
Yeah .. I don't really have what you could call "unusual habits." And am not quite eccentric. I do like to do "my own thing," however, and if others view that as eccentric or unusual, then it's because I'm not fitting in their idea of "norm."
I'm with you, Tink, on that Midnight stroll.
It can be quite apt to a degree.
I'm a morning person, but with a midnight personality?
Maybe that's my dark side...
Dale lol ... well, I can't imagine sunny you with any dark spots. Some people talk about depression or being vengeful, possessive, or being judgmental as dark sides to their beings. Some would identify much worse things that are hidden from "public" view. I guess what always comes to my mind is this question: "As compared to what? or who?" What exists in the light, is present in the dark. What exists in the dark is also present in the light. That can sort of put things in perspective. ;o)
Whaddya know... I'm with you again, Rob. I got Sunrise too (LOVE that song! ;-))
And I agree with you -- it's only about half right. ;-)
Hiya Lucy Coolness! You're right. This one was about 1/2 accurate. So, I guess that makes it inaccurate. lol It was an interesting one, opposed to the usual "what time of day do you function best" ones. I'd never seen one that actually matches personality with time of day (or night.)
:o)
PT's blog is accepting comments. They're being reviewed before posting, tho ... so we may see very few comments go up. lol
I am a midnight, does not surprise me at all, Tink and I are seperated Siamese twins I am convinced!
There is not a day that passes that I am not fully awake and doing something around the house at Midnight. 8am, what's that?
-Lin
Lin :o) How come you got all the brains when they separated us? Hm? How come. I knew it. Mom always loved you best. ;o)
For the majority of my nursing career, I worked the swing shift (3-11 or so) and frequently midnights. I function very well and best in the evening. Due to circumstances partly beyond my control, I have been forced into Day service, usually up well before sunrise. It does not suit me well, but we adapt to how we must!
I do love both sunrise and sunset - so this is a happy medium, I guess!
:o)
xo
Post a Comment