1/12/10

New Look


Had to change template for some reason. It seems to have fixed the other problem. lol


For a cold January evening (I still want to live here - New Mexico Landscape):


10 comments:

grace said...

beautiful photo. peaceful, dry, warm....love the colours.

Lannio said...

Nice landscape. I've only seen this type of landscape from an airplane en route to LA, but once I saw it (and the grand canyon from high above) I promised myself that I would go there someday myself.

Dale said...

Amazing light in that photo!
I would love to visit that area.

And I like your new look!

xx

Tink said...

Thank You Grace, Lesley, and Dale I loved New Mexico and ever since visiting back in 1996, have wanted to live there. I haven't given up yet!

grace said...

I remember many years ago, a road trip with friends cross country, we stopped at a lake in NM and this thunderstorm rolled in but....it rained all around the lake, but never on the lake or our campsite, I will never forget that site, it was one of the most amazing things I have ever witnessed with nature.

Tom Smith said...

Me neither Tink. I really have to find a place to live

Lucy said...

Hi Tink!

(I feel a bit lost, but it's OK!)

(was thinking of changing my look recently too... hm.... still may. maybe when spring hits)

LIKE it!
:)

Tink said...

Grace! I remember you telling us about that experience.

Hey Tom .. I doubt that it's Santa B. But, who am I to say?? I've wanted NM since 1996 but things seem to have blocked the way. So, who knows! Trusting in God to keep leading us. ;o)

Yeah Lucy.. Blogger sort of forced the issue. lol It's the only way I could get my things back in place!

Tom Smith said...

Devereux closed down it's "Santa B" facility and it lays fallow. Who knows? I live near there and go by it every day thinking just maybe. NM does seem more practical however. In any case it IS in God's hands.

Tink said...

Sorry Tom ... missed this comment. Yes, I remember that it was closed. Sadness. But you are right, it *is* all in God's hands if we will just let it unfold that way. ;o)