1/11/10

What Happened To My Blog on this Binary Day??

The right-sided column is now down below. I don't know why. Annoying! I was adding a widget of adoptable shelter dogs, all seemed fine, but when I came back - the page is messed up. Do you see it that way?

Oh .. enjoy today's binary day: 011110 or 110110 or backwards .. 011110. :o) Lotsa 1s and 0s. That's about all I understand. Anyway,

Now ... *#&&^YR*&^&$!&J@#JCO#&$w back to trying to fix it.

5 comments:

Lannio said...

I myself only know how to use computers. Coding, binary and all that leaves me feeling like an uneducated fool.

Cute doggie. Organizations like this one are sooo important. Here in Toronto we have a huge dispute going on with one of the animal shelters -- seems the Toronto Humaine Society has allegations against them from the Ontario SPCA saying they haven't been humaine at all.

grace said...

I see your blog all turned around. but I just thought you were changing things around a bit. Looks good.
dont ask me about computers!! ;) I am a basic computer operator. Anything beyond that is all greek to me.
The one wish I have for this world is less dogs in shelters. Stop the insane breeding of dogs.

Tink said...

That's pretty bad, Lesley, when 2 Humane socities are at each other. Yikes. I know Grace. We're getting closer to the time for another dog! I figure we'll start the application process next month and by early spring, we'll start meeting some of the little tail waggers. :o)

xo

Lucy said...

love the binary image here.

totally missed this day (was too busy on Facebook. Poopie! I could have blogged it for posterity! But you did. :))

- L.

Lucy said...

was too busy with the number 4711

;-)