
6/14/07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Some Poems, some Thoughts, some Yolks. Eggsalad rumbles on the Alchemies of Life: spirit, matter, autism, things that go bump in the Matrix. Honored Mom for THREE exceptional children. "My love is an imperfect thing but it sings." --- Aldo Ventura ---
3 comments:
Hi Tink
I can't say that I really know what Flag Day is...
We don't have a day dedicated to our flag here in Canada, but we could certainly do with another statutory holiday!
wow...that is scary!
Sully
Hi Dale,
Yeah, it's not a Holiday here, but is supposed to be a day to honor the "Grand Old Flag." It's hard for this American to feel proud and patriotic. I love what this country is supposed to stand for and the Old Glory of the Land and the Flag. I hope we can find a way to put solid leaders of true Spirit into the White House. Maybe then ... ;o)
Sully, I was looking for a "tattered" flag photo to show how I feel about this Country, really in its infancy still. I came upon this and was speechless. So, I left it at that.
====:-O
xo Tink
Post a Comment