7/16/09

Paintballed!



Back of house. Late yesterday. I wish the little cowards didn't run away. It could have been very pretty with a little pink splatter and a few more well-placed hits. I might have left it as a testament to the lives of idle punks. However, it is all green and orange. Police called it criminal damage to property. I call it rich kids, ATVs, paintball guns, marijuana, no supervision, and too much time on hands. It is not easy to get off vinyl siding, by the way, no matter what you read. It's an oil-based gel goop rather than actual "paint." Thank goodness it's not real paint, tho. The thick stuff comes off, but it definitely stains. Have to get some vinyl cleaner for oil-based stains and a ladder tall enough to reach the high stuff. What fun! What joy!

Close up:

!












Our Trapper 24/7 at work! Wish they made one for the 2-legged varmints in the woods. lol


6 comments:

Lucy said...

OOOohhhh... the little creeps. But what can you do? It's the eternal youth. An eternal supply of PITAs. Constantly renewing itself.

If I didn't feel so bad for you, I'd say the paint splotches look almost "pretty". They do. At least as photo art, they do.

But I feel for you.

The jerks.

(My house got "egged" once).

Lucy said...

P.S. the ants at my house are totally pissing me off. (the little traps AREN'T working)

What is it with "wildlife" (and I'm including ants) the past few years? Seems to have gotten out of control compared to past years.

I see rabbits hopping around in plain view on campus like never before,too. And deer in places I never USED to see them.

I think they're opening up deer hunting in Michigan to DOES now, it's so bad. It's almost to the point where when *I* see a deer, I get hungry for a burger, and I've NEVER been the hunting type. (LOL, not really)...

Also see TONS of buzzards and hawks and even eagles these days; they used to seem a rarity.

Tink said...

Hi Lucy The splatters were kind of pretty. Maybe I'll crop one out and print it for some pop art memories. lol Oooo .. I think eggs are the worst ... especially on cars.

Ants .. whew. We had the giant ones in the spring, thankfully confined to one room. As the weather got nicer, they decided the pickin's were better outside. Thank God! I feel for ya. We had a real crappy apartment once that had the small ants. They were everywhere. Kitchen, bedrooms, bathroom. They were very disgusting and very difficult to control. The landlord finally had the outside of the house sprayed and that finally took care of 'em.

Yes .. it worries me seeing so much wildlife coming so close in. I read a story about coyotes in city populations, recently. I'm not 100% sure it's development into their territories, either. Maybe in part, but something else seems to be going on.

I know where those hawks can get plenty of mice! :o)

grace said...

Hi Tink!

I missed you guys.

I can't believe kids are going around doing this to people's houses. That is terrible. So rude, and destructful, what if they break windows?
I got egged one time when I was first starting to drive. :(

Have a good weekend. I am off to work today, will have to get some pics up from the Lake.

xo

Lucy said...

yeah, hate them teleportin' ants.

yesterday while working outside in the garden, I did notice quite a trail along one side of the house. hmmm.... probably need to get some outdoor spray. thanks!

ROB said...

Awwww that sucks Tink. I'd be livid! Then again, if someone's gonna do a drive-by on your house I guess this is preferrable...gotta think positive.