
HERE COMES THE SUN, AND I SAY: IT'S ALRIGHT! DAY 10 AND OUT COMES THE SUN! HOORAY!
Today, we're building "crystal towers" with "Little Tree" Wooden Blocks. One of the best children's "toy" items in stock. Imagination is a wonderful thing to exercise. Happy SUNday!
I get all those "Hallmark Holidays" mixed up - but I think yesterday was that "Sweetest Day" ... whatever *that* is. I think it's supposed to "celebrate" being in love or something. I hope we do that every day with the ones we love. No - I do not have a "sweetheart" as the standard definition would go. Only met one that had such potential in 3 years and that one was definitely not interested. I'm a difficult package. lol So, today - I wish everyone "Happy Sweetest Day" and make a prayer that everyone could love each other and the Earth as much as "sweethearts" are in love with each other.


No comments:
Post a Comment