12/16/05

Where Are They Now? A Blast From the Belfry.

Oh my. LOL! Dis one is too plump and juicy to pass by. Many of us adult children will remember Captain "Stash" Kangaroo. I remember how creepy I felt watching Mr. Green Jeans. Come on ... admit it. You would have had second thoughts on leaving your kids alone with him. Come on now. Confession is good for the soul. Something was just a wee bit "off" about that guy. And I always wanted to storm troop the set to rescue Bunny Rabbit. And that dood with the antlers. What was up with him? Very mysterious. I don't think I'm supposed to mention him. What happened to the Captain Kangaroo Gang and that kid-attracting magnetic theme song: :::: nang nang nang nang, nang nang nang, nang-na-nang nang nang nang nang nang::: etc. ? You will not believe your wondering eyes.

Well! Hang onto yer beanie caps, Cecil! A blast from the past! A pickle tickle from the Dynamo brand jar of condiments. A walk on the wildside of children's programming. Psycho Candy from a wobbling Wonka and the dark recesses of Da Black Whole! Hey Hector! Yer Bato's in the belfry! A very funny: Where Are They Now? or Mr. Moose Pleads The Fifth: The Movie. Did I mention that I wasn't supposed to mention that? oops.

See the pants around the ankles investigative report of a most urgent nature call:

Captain Kangaroo's Little Secret


No comments: