3/22/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Some Poems, some Thoughts, some Yolks. Eggsalad rumbles on the Alchemies of Life: spirit, matter, autism, things that go bump in the Matrix. Honored Mom for THREE exceptional children. "My love is an imperfect thing but it sings." --- Aldo Ventura ---
4 comments:
Hi Tink (I'm still here),
Just wanted to wish you and your wee ones a sweet (and white?) Easter.
I painted eggs with my kids tonight -- did you do the same?
Anyway -- thought of you.
Thanks for being a neat friend...
Love, Lucy.
Hi Tink, I wish you a Happy Easter.
I too thank you for being my friend. xox Grace
Happy Easter Darlin'
Love-
cherylann
HOPPY EASTER!
Lucy, Grace, Cheryl Ann Thanks for stopping by. Yep ,, we did the egg fest on Friday night. Bunny hopped on through last night and brought many happy basket smiles!
xo Tink
Post a Comment