6/23/09

Bird Batch #2, Egg #2



Well, she huffed and puffed out another one this morning! She's got more in there. The poor dear in labor. I want to wipe her little bird brow and teach her some Lamaze. But, you know how birds are ... they just want to do it all on their own!

:o)

4 comments:

Lucy said...

Wow and WOW.

(double wow)

What a continuing SAGA!

Amazing, Tink!

grace said...

I wish I could come by and lend you my camera to take a video@

xo

Tink said...

I know, can you believe it? I'm a little worried today. She still has not pushed out the 3rd egg. ::::biting nails::::

aww .. thanks Grace. I vow that before this year is out, we will have some type of video cam. Not only to make memory recording for the kids, but to capture this cool stuff!

xo

Lucy said...

Funny that you knew there was a "third egg".

Reminds me of YEARS ago when my mother cat was giving birth. Two were born... I kept expecting it, but a third never arrived. (Cats don't normally have just twins!) ... but nope. Never a third. Just the two. And I had those two for over 15 years. :-)