
He'll be here soon.
Just before He comes to remind our hearts and souls of Love and Hope:
I may be away from the computer for a short while. In case we don't touch base, know that my wishes for love, peace, and joy go to you and yours. May the lost among us find their way home. Wherever that may be: in spirit, in soul, in place, in time, in family.
Love,Tink



10 comments:
Gee Tink...you do have a way with words. Let me be first here to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a wonderful coming year.
Sincerely,
Rob
Hi Tink, that is a beautiful post. I wish you a very Merry X-mas, and all the best in 2008! A happy, peaceful one.
xox
Have a good one yourself Tink.
x
And a Merry & Happy to you and all you are close to!
Sully
Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas Tink. See you around in the new year.
XO
Zoe
The only question is...How big a lump of coal will I get this year?
Rob
Peace and blessings to you, Tink.
Thank you fo ryour sweet comments - I just had to share this w/you.
Someone in Anjoli's clay class made a Mrs. Claus with a beret, pink hair, a nd a broom and she was talking on a cell phone!
:)
Kids are TOO cute sometimes.
Take care and Happy New Year!
Lots of love,
Suexxxx
Hi Tink, I read your post at Rob's, since my Dad's passing I have smelled cig smoke here and there, looking around for someone, have you encountered such a thing?
Aww ... Hope your Christmas celebrations were Merry. Best wishes for the start of a peaceful era in the coming new year. Thank you Rob Coal is useful! lol Not like underwear, but useful still. :o)
Grace Merry merry to you too! Yes, we often have 'hints' of some type of existence in the Beyond that can permeate our plane. A few years back, my aunt died in a very violent car crash. She had a thing about plucking stray chin hairs. As my mom, sister, and I experienced an exponential increase in said chin hairs (related to aging) we vowed that should any of us ever be incapacitated, that the others would make sure the unsightly hairs would always be plucked on the one incapacitated. Well, the morning of that aunt's funeral, my chin hair tweezer disappeared from the medicine cabinet. It was a complete mystery. The children were too young to even reach the bathroom sink, let alone the cabinet. I searched everywhere and never, ever found the tweezers. Later in the day, I mentioned this to my Mom who was drop-jawed astonished. That morning, before Aunt Fran's funeral, she had discovered her tweezers missing too. She never found hers either. Such are the mysteries and profound practical jokers of the ETHERS. lol
Delbut! Merry Happy! A nice surprise to find you here! Hope your new year is filled with laughter and good women in the shed. :o)
Hey Sully! Hope your Christmas was wonderful. Wishes for a successful new year for you and the Brigade.
Zoe It was a very nice Christmas, filled with good cheer. :o) Happy New Year to you, the critters, Tortellini, and her babes!
lol Suesjoy Kids are great! Is that the Britney model Ms. Claus? lol Hope your Christmas was lovely. I was able to get over to the Attic and view your tree. It turned out beautiful! And the best part ... it looks like it might be perennial in that pot! Excellent.
I pray for peace in each heart and resolution to terrible strife and conflict in our world. I don't know if we'll see it happen in 2008, considering what just happened in Pakistan, but we can be hopeful!
xo Tink
LOL re:the Britney model! Yeah, I think so!!
Sujoy LOVED the music box. He was really blown away by it.
Happy New Year to you and yours.
Take care.
Love,
Suexx
Post a Comment