
A crispy, fresh, new look to start the morning. Don't you just love the smell of ancient Egyptian dust in the morning? :o) Yes, there's a simple tie in ... we'll get to it.
A fellow blogger and I were discussing the mutually timed desire to update our blog templates. Both of us being veritable computer infinks, [to quote Popeye] we were hesitant to do so for fear of losing the original work. Common fear I guess. I did as the good folks at Blogger recommended and went to the original template and copied the html code, saving it in a text file .... just in case. [at least my fellow blogger can write a line of html code. Not I!] duh. Anyway, I clicked the simple change button and VOILA! It worked, Watson! And here we are with a fresh, crispy look. The template is called "Sand Dollar!" Perfect for a mermaid such as myself.
Okay - scarabs and Egypt. I hadn't forgotten. Yesterday my oldest son looked at the blog post called "Queen of Nothing." He said the fallen "big head" looked like a scarab. So, we had a little tangent day on learning a few things about scarabs, Pharoahs, duhNile, and things Egyptian. Early this morning, I was searching images for something "fresh and new!" to announce the blog change. [as if it wouldn't be obvious ... lol ] So, up pops this book cover called "Something New" with a scarab-type beetle on the cover. It just seemed rather synchro with yesterday's events around Orion's track. I had noticed a fellow blogger's post with remarks that Yoko Ono had made about amassing real estate, mo money, & Egyptian "art" [not for its monetary value - but for it's "Magic Power."] Whoa, Vinny. Egyptian magic. Hm. Best left to the professionals. People with a penchant for power, control over others, and rank values should best leave such things alone. Remember rule #1 in the Karmic circuit: What Goes Around, Comes Around.
You know what "they" say ... hope you had a nice trip - get ready for the next fall. Forever & ever, Amen.


No comments:
Post a Comment