7/8/05

Good Morning World: Rugrats In Paris

My little blog was originally going to be a little of this and a little of that. Mainly, a home for some of the poems and ramble written over the last few years.

The children have taken an interest in the forum and wanted to make a creation. :o) Here's their "group" story for this morning:

Orion: "Crunchy, chewy. Crunchy chewy. Remember those guys from that movie? Timon and Pumbaa. Yeah, them. Well, Timon -- he's a bad meerkat. How did they get called meerkats? Well, if I was an Acme Anvil --- you know like on the Roadrunner? --- I would drop down out of the sky into the Lion King Jungle to scare him. He has to be good. Then the anvil could hit the evil Queen Kell-bell and Enda the witch. Squish." [These are Neopet characters. The witch's name is "edna" but Orion always says it "enda" :o) "I'm now a Expert Freaky Factory at Neopets!" I went to the highest level.

Ben: shows the title film "Independence Day" and "Spot Goes To School."

Sarah: "If you bump your lip in the middle of the night, it could bleed."

lol ... I've no real clue on how they come up with these stories or even exactly what they mean - but they do this a lot. Sometimes hidden within those stories --- real life events are foretold.

They are psychic children --- impressionable to events in Spirit and on Earth. So, when they insist on preparing a story like the one above, I listen.

When asked if there was a picture they'd like to put here with their story, Orion said "Rugrats in Paris."

No comments: